View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 11:41 PM   #580 (permalink)
ValidusVentus
Enthusiast Member

Drives: #18 Z34
ValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtech View Post
Crazy chance encounter man!! all the way from VA then living in the bay area and THEN meeting up with the big group like that. Nice to have met ya man you were a great addition to the meet.
Without a doubt. Thx for the kind words.

SuperDave, yeah we heard. Been in that spot before myself, cop say anything interesting? I got pulled over once doing 86 in a 55 on a straight 4 lane freeway with 0 traffic, cop asked me why I was trying to kill myself ......Really?? I was sitting there thinking I didn't even get it out of 3rd gear. Anyway, looking forward to those pics for sure.

Last edited by ValidusVentus; 11-09-2013 at 11:43 PM.
ValidusVentus is offline   Reply With Quote