Thread: DFW Meet!
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:01 PM   #33 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo275 View Post
Well I'm considering having that performed as well. I'll have to read up on it some more I guess. I'd like it asap but think I'll drive to their shop first to talk to them in person. Gotta get windows tinted as well dark black without becoming cop magnet.
Like I stated, I would recommend SpeedShieldUSA to do a "clear bra" for you or the light tinting. I spoke with Trey there at length and he knew what he was talking about. Also, if Park Place Lexus of Plano uses them, they've got to be good. Maybe you and I can convince him to make us a group buy of sorts

This is 35% UV Nano-Tint all the way around. Don't like darker rear/hatch windows personally.
EDIT: The second 2 pics blow, they're from my iPhone.

I can see out so well I always think people can see me perfectly. Then I see the pics.

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers

Last edited by vipor; 10-28-2009 at 12:22 PM.
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote