Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #2354 (permalink)
ZKraken22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 7AT
ZKraken22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edub370 View Post
nope. those cars are such different machines. on paper, they might look similar, but there is a certain "feeling" that cars give you. kinda hard to explain.

for instance: if you push a gtr too hard into the corner, it will have loads of grip then eventually start to understeer letting u know you're pushing it too hard, a 911, on the other hand, will have loooooads of grip followed by promptly spinning and putting u *** first into a ditch.

now thats a terrible example, but its the only thing i could think of to explain the difference in a drivers car vs a gtr. both will get thru the corners very quickly, but that certain element of danger in the back of your head in the 911 adds a little excitement imo.

now i'm not saying the GTR is a bad car or anything. hell i'd drive one, but i do understand why people say they are big video games
So not true... I'm on the GTR forum more then im on here and you can ditch a GTR just like any other car. really don't feel like finding videos n a Friday night to show you tho