View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #3043 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerz View Post
Goddamnit Clean Z..... I think I just jizzed my pants. That sounds awesome really, really like the tone and grumble.

Hey in that second video.....I think your going just a little overboard driving around the planet for the WOT run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerz View Post
Damn had to watch it again. What did you take the video and audio with?

That sounds great

what about power? Did you notice a big difference
Thanks bro! I couldn't be happier with the tone. The sound definition of the non-resonated X is just amazing, and the Resonated HFCs just adds to it rather then taking anything away from the perfect tone.

The largest differences I noticed immediately with power, the shifts are soooo much easier and smoother since the rev limiter doesn't drop as quickly. I had previous experience with my G37 and my FI combo, but when I bought my Nismo, I immediately noticed the lack of low end. The SECOND I drove the car out of my garage after completing the install, the low end TQ was back which resulted in my rev's being that much quicker to shift.

The video was shot with a digital camera just sitting on the ground. I located the spot I wanted record it quite a while ago, perrrrfect for avoiding sound distortion. Its almost a valley which really assisted in being able to hear everything from miles away.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote