View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:12 AM   #119 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangerGT View Post
First... if you pay MSRP for a car... your an idiot...

Second... 29k? might want to do some homework. (i swear the price keeps going up and up as this thread continues)
Scion FR-S | Prices And Information | Scion.com

Third... you could make a 10 sec suburban with the "right" money... congrats? Will it be reliable for whatever this amount is? Will you have the right support mods or do you just wanna dump some giggle gas into it and blow your engine/tranny/diff?

I priced out a coilover suspension for a brz... 800 bux and its still a rather new platform. Anyone wanna know the price difference between a set of track tires for the BRZ vs your 370z? How bout pads?

Its a good platform... a sharp one at that.

EDIT: tires are also proportional to weight and power... so think about that.
It was a BRZ for $29 not an FRS. Never said it would be reliable either. Try tinkering with that little 2.0 that **** box has, need some work on the internals to make power, with questionable reliability. And who the f*ck cares about ANY of this sh*t???! My point was out of the box for $29 is a major rip off for this car. Praise the chassis all you want, ive said it before...a FUN handling car is not necessarily a well handling car. Big difference. Whats so "sharp" about the platform? That it gives you confidence to step the tail out at 15mph? If those itty bitty tires were any smaller Id expect to see a friggin horse and carriage pulling that "sharp" platform. Its expensive, the interior is hideous, its gutless in any gear at any RPM, it has no grip whatsover and its so overpriced i find it hard to believe all the dbags who actually bought this marketing ploy.

Last edited by Firebase99; 11-01-2013 at 09:17 AM. Reason: add
Firebase99 is offline   Reply With Quote