Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 10:31 AM   #663 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeps View Post
It was cool meeting everyone yesterday,,, sorry we couldn't stay longer. Anyway I know some of you were interested where I got my taillights painted.

Check out 6651 Customs
I think the address I have for them is wrong because they moved locations but call
Ryan - 702-289-6136 he did a great job on my taillights.
Definitely. Glad to meet a few of you all. Not glad about my results though. That's a call and a conversation with GTM though. Not sure how 12.6 AFR went to 11, but it may explain my dismal gas mileage. Not only that, both maps showed meth being pumped in, a second map was supposed to shut it off. At least the car sounded great lol.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote