View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 10:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rangerz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370 Nismo
Rangerz has a spectacular aura aboutRangerz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeder View Post
Well, after much searching and trying to find pictures I think I've narrowed it down to the two emblems I like the best:

Attachment 78722 Attachment 78723

If you have either of these, or have seen them in person, I would appreciate your thoughts on how they look, their build quality and durability. Also, if there are any other cool Z emblems feel free to suggest.

For the large Z emblem I'm not 100% sold on the carbon fiber so I was thinking of doing the ones without any backing but are there any issues with seeing any holes or flaws in the uncovered parts? Thanks, in advance, for any input you may have.

Zack

P.S. Pics of them on your car are always a plus if you have them!

I have had bothe of these emblems. The first ones design I liked better and bought them for the carbon fiber aspect of them. When I got them I was a little disappointed that the only CF was a small diak that fits beh8nd the emblem. I also hated how the adheaive strips make the emblem set up, off the CF disk.

The second emblem looks great from the pictures. What you get though is youraide blinker light mounted to the CF base. Looks ok but it doea bulge up quite a bit. Look at your side blinker from the side it has a pretty good rise.

I am currently teying to make my own CF emblems. I will probably make the stock nissan ones and see how they turn out.
Stillen Gen III/ NST/ Fast Intentions Non-Res HFC & 12" Resonated CF TDX/ Setreb series 9 OC/ SPL upper control arms/ Whiteline front & rear swaybars/ Uprev tuned by Seb@specialtyZ/ 319HP 262TQ/ Z1 PS Cooler/ Z1 SS Premium break lines/ CJM Road Race pump/Carbotech F:XP10 R:XP8 Nismo OC DIY
Rangerz is offline   Reply With Quote