Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #649 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

They haven't gotten back with me but they do charge more. Well, I'll probably try to convince the Wife to let me go there in the middle of the night to get the dyno done at least.

This weekend is turning into a wreck. I don't come in till 10pm on Friday, my Wife has tickets to some Halloween **** that we won't even be able go to because it closes at midnight, and I have to fly back out Sunday. I flay back home again... on Halloween night on a late *** flight so again, another day ruined by work. I have Drill all weekend and we'll be sleeping on site. So I won't be home while I'm home. I'll most likely have to work the week after in ATL which my birthday lands on that Friday. And if I try to fly, it's on my dime. I tried booking a 5pm flight that would have gotten me home at 7:25pm, but work said no. They opted for the $200 cheaper 6:00pm flight that doesn't get in till 10. I'm flying east coast to west coast btw, 7 hours of flight time with stops. Not sure if the pay is worth all the dumb **** anymore.

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 10-22-2013 at 07:59 PM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote