View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #637 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef kid View Post
New here, but located north of pgh in gibsonia. Hope to check you guys out around the area.
Welcome! I was actually just out that way a month ago or so for some ricer meet. Only stayed like 20 minutes because it was mostly teens and just beat vehicles. Few nice ones but far and few between lol not a far ride for me though.

I haven't been online as much lately due to new position at work but I do check and post when I have local events. Lately things have been slow and all I've been going to is some Pittsburgh cars and coffee meets. Mostly high end exotics and a few douchey characters but overall it's good people and a great time. Sadly their last official meet was this past Saturday. As I'm sure you've noticed the weather has turned against us and like joe pro I may be putting my Z away soon as well. Doesn't help that I got thread showing on both my rear tires either lol

If you got anything around you event wise feel free to post in here about it. All and everything is welcome
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote