View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 08:33 AM   #23 (permalink)
Alstann
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 370z 6MT Sport
Alstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
something to double check when making a kit would be the flares on your short piece of hard line. i looked at the picture full sized and it appears to be single flared?
Yep, that is correct, it is a single flare. All the connections and couplers have/are done via straight single flares, and I went over it with a mechanic and he verified that as well. He also mentioned that if I did a bubble flare, it would have the same effect as a single flare, but I could do those as well if people would rather have it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
SZ Clutch & Flywheel Kits for Z33 (07-08), Z34 & V36

Aren't many people running tilton already?

But f yeah, much more stout piece and def worth it. Lots of neat DIY going around lately, props to OP.

Well I guess the diff would be universal fitment vs a proprietary fitment like the SZP has? If thats the case, neato!
That would be for the Tilton clutch SLAVE cylinder (the one inside the transmission), my friend. Joe@ZSpeed was the only person I know of that was doing design into an aftermarket master cylinder, but I don't think there have been new updates on that.

Also, it is highly recommended that people change the slave cylinder to aftermarket. Those usually break first.

Last edited by Alstann; 10-20-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Alstann is offline   Reply With Quote