View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #282 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Going to apologize ahead of time, I miss my car so I'm blabbling.

I appreciate all the kind words. Being in ATL is like punishment! I'm trying to schedule a dyno run next weekend. I did put a deposit on the CJM fuel starve kit. I don't need a retune do I? I also picked up my CS V2 fenders and they are back at home. Reminds me, I still have an EVO-R lip I need to put on!

I think before I do suspension mods, I want to replace the diff. I think that's the last major weak spot with the car. Cooling is good, brakes mildly upgraded, power is more than good, sway bars tightened things up, clutch, flywheel and CSC replaced, and of course, who can forget the awful stock exhaust... It's sitting in the garage with the Headers/cats right behind it.

Well, being in NV has it's benefits. Wife got my car smogged, passed with no issues, but the kid working it took a liking to my car apparently. She said the kids eyes got huge when she popped the hood and then he replied "This thing is beast mode, I know you be mashing". Why yes good sir, she is beast mode and I mash excessively.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote