View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #958 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitto34 View Post
Nut_N_Much thank you but i have no way of getting under my car to spray the bolts
No problem. The fact that you have test pipes tells me it shouldn't be PITA. Take about 30min. I do a lot of work for Z owners in Tampa and I don't charge a lot. If your interested i will PM you my address and gate code.

My wife wanted to go out for dinner but the day is free..

Quote:
LadyZ Oh and no poking fun cause I haven't installed my hood struts yet. I've been sick with a sinus infection all week.
Bring the struts with you, I can install them at Z-Fest, I will have a full set of tools and jack with me. Bringing the stuff anyways..
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote