View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
PersianLegacy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z M6
PersianLegacy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Not sure other than go to a different Firestone and see if they can do better. I have the lifetime alignment with Firestone and ended up going to a different one further away as I did not like the techs at the one closest to where I live. With that said I get my alignments done at a Ford dealership now as their alighnment rack is in the ground and doesn't require me to remove my front bumper to get the car up on it. They did an awesome job getting my alignment dialed in for the track.

The only thing I can think of as to why your rear is at -3.7 camber is if they didn't tighten everything up correctly and you went on some spirited runs and each time you stressed the suspension it worked its way out more and more. It happened to me at Zdayz this year. I got an alignment done before I left at Firestone. And by my last run on the Dragon one of my rears was visibly way out of spec at -3+ camber. Since then I have completely changed shops and haven't had any issues with my alignment. FYI I was running with Swift springs and 20mm spacers on all 4.
you know i bet that is what happened as well! they didnt tighten up the bolts the first time and as i drove the car it just got pulled out. now here is my question. how come the jackass keep telling me that he cant push it out anymore and this is as far as it goes? couldnt he just keep pushing it out till it get back to where its suppose to be?!..
PersianLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote