View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 06:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanZ View Post
Thank you for all the comments and support, I appreciate it!

Believe me Brian, there's definitely a reasoning behind going with my non-resonated catback. After seeing that FI kit rep'd here in the midwest, its going to drive me crazzzzzy!!!

Thank you Sir!

I appreciate it! I took a lot of pride in my G37 build, and hope I can become as useful of a resource on here as I was/am on the myg37 forums.

Couldn't agree more. Honestly, knowing I was going to change everything about it but the bodykit, only reason I went with the Nismo is for the actual body kit. I still to this day find it to be the sexiest and cleanest kit offered next to the amuse for the 370z.
fixed..