View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 03:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for all the comments and support, I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
Hey Lance...what is the over/under on you giving blood for turbo money once mine gets back and I roll in to Sonic on a Friday?
Believe me Brian, there's definitely a reasoning behind going with my non-resonated catback. After seeing that FI kit rep'd here in the midwest, its going to drive me crazzzzzy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
I like where this is going 1cleanZ
Thank you Sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLife View Post
You had your G very tastefully modded, I sure the Z with be just as awesome!
I appreciate it! I took a lot of pride in my G37 build, and hope I can become as useful of a resource on here as I was/am on the myg37 forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiStR.NGuYeN View Post
Sub'd! Pearl white nismo = perfection!
Couldn't agree more. Honestly, knowing I was going to change everything about it but the bodykit, only reason I went with the Nismo is for the actual body kit. I still to this day find it to be the sexiest and cleanest kit offered for the 370z.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote