View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 02:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpax View Post
Great points, though I never owned a Subi I have no clue what all that techno speak means, beyond that it makes sense.

I must be lucky or driving to slow ... though 125-130 is pretty fast at the end of the main straight at Summit Point ... but have had no issues with the car behaving any differently. The only thing I don't like is the incredible amount of dust that now gets sucked up into the engine bay, which on the one side is good because I know colder air is getting in there, but sucks to keep clean.

Anyway, from a performance standpoint I have noticed none of the things you mention the Subi did.
Can I see pics?

Lol 125-130 is cute. Just joking. My 600cc SS does 165 on the straight there. 160 if I gear up. Almost had a nice high side in turn 2 last time o and almost died from 40-50 mph winds blowing my tent and me around for like 8 straight hours.