View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #905 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

I would have to get this Chopper sold to make room. I am planning on making a wood frame and cover it with Plastic. Venting I'll use a attic vent fan from home depot and mount it on the bottom. Should suck out the particles. On top I want a filter to pull fresh air in, kinda like the filter in an AC vent. Should work, I am taking some time off from cars to get my life in order!

About to be Mr. Fortune instead of Master Sergeant Fortune. I'm gonna miss the Master part! I'll finish a few projects and get back to work.

Good new's, I found a really good reputable shop today. There Fab work is perfect. Custom stainless work, Dyno time $60.00 3 pulls, they use Martin for Nissan's and Jeremy Fermato for GM & Ford stuff. These guy's are some of the best tuners in the country. Martin is going to refresh my tune tomorrow morning to account for the Modifications I made to the system.

If your looking for the real deal these guy's at Proven Performance are it! Father Son crew, Darell the son does all the dyno/tuning. He uses stand alone engine management systems like AME but when a UPREV car comes in he uses Martin the only UPREV Licensed Dealer in this region. Really impressed with the work they did on my buddy's Lotus. Custom Stainless Exhaust and didn't have to wait for a month to get it. Also this thing is a work of art, its not just a 3 inch tube, it's like a dirt bike exhaust were it gradually opens up to 6 1/2 and drops back to 2 1/5. Amazing work..

Sorry for running on about this. Most shops here in Tampa Fing Suck! This shop feels like home!
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote