View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 05:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
the 2 sec 0-60 time is a confirmed false rumor... I expect it to be more like 2.5 as the main differences in the NISMO is aerodynamics from Williams

speaking of the car its setting a nurburgring time today!

there are big changes in the GTR program. there is a new chief engineer from infiniti and a new product planner head who replaced mizuno when he left this spring.

I

the R36 is as little as 1 year away now

I found 2 seconds to be a huge jump. That's why I titled lthe thread with that question mark. Nissan Infiniti are doing great things right now with the red bull racing team and NISMO.