View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxpony View Post
I ordered the Nismo exhaust ($1650.00 installed) when I bought my 2013 Z. It was so quiet so I bought some lightly used Berk HFCs. Got them installed and it didnt make the car sound any different from what I could tell. I dont want screaming but it is a sports car afterall. I want it to have a rumble.

Too late now to get my $2000.00 back but am I really left to use a set if $1.00 washers to actually hear my car?

My daily driver is a WRX that I put a factory SPT exhaust system on (Subaru's performance parts line) and it sounds sweet and was only $950 shipped to my house.

I came from a 1990 supercharged Ford Mustang that was loud so I guess I was spoiled..... ?????
OMG, I wish you could reach out us local guys earlier before you drop thousand dollars on a cbe... Join us Northeast VQ group on facebook and come to the meets and events then you will know what exhaust fits you the best and which local shop you can trust.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3948...group_activity

Also, my reply to this guy's post apply to you too.

MA guys wit F.I. exhaust

And yes, if I knew you earlier, I'd definitely stop you buying a Nismo s-tune exhaust to start with. There are plenty of nice sounding system out there with less $$...
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote