Thread: Wilmington, NC
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 07:34 AM   #24 (permalink)
Bauran
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z Nismo M6
Bauran is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNismoZ View Post
Friend of mine is at national speed with his 350ztt, he comes eat sushi from time to time.
Is it a black one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORAIN View Post
From what I hear, National speed doesn't have great rep. Not many locals go there. I'm trying a new shop this week to install springs & spacers. It's called Ti racing, in Castle Hayne.
There's another new shop near ilm airport, I think it's Carolina Dyno...? The guy I meet a couple weeks ago had his Nismo tuned there Sat. He seemed happy with them. They are an Uprev dealer too.
Will let you know how it goes at TI...
I read the stuff online about National, and from what I can tell it's unfounded, I'd suggest taking a trip over there to see what they have going on.

I gave TI Racing a chance, actually I went there first, I live close to there and thought it would be good to go with a shop so close by. Went over spoke with them for 30ish minutes about my plans and what parts I'd like them to price...Some of the parts they gave the impression they had no idea what I was talking about i.e. I was speaking greek. That was three weeks ago...

No pricing, repeated calls either no pick up or when they did, no call back, always excuses about why I couldn't speak to the same guy as I dropped of my list to and their attitude came off as very "meh" to me. When I stopped back by they all but ignored me, my wife a petite 108 lb said to me "**** them, if you spend a dime over here I'll be mad at you".

Screw em.

Last edited by Bauran; 10-08-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Bauran is offline   Reply With Quote