Thread: MN Z owners...
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #359 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
A movie sounds like a better idea. What's coming out?

I'm hoping this weather settles down for a while. I don't mind the light raining at night, but it needs to stop during the day and the weekends. Gotta start prepping the yard at least twice a week now. Damn trees and leaves.
Yeah, its been a very weird year.....winter lasted forever, summer really never got THAT hot, and even right now...last year they were saying we had already gotten a half inch of snow by now?(NOT COMPLAINING), but it just seems things are up and down pretty quick.

For the movie, Rush is out right now. Have heard nothing but good things about it!

Whats going on on the 350z thread? Seems to be a whoooole different crowd on there? I haven't met a few of them, so I can't really vouch for who or what they're saying, but kinda caught me off guard, not really the kind of peeps I like to affiliate myself w/....
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote