View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #278 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
After seeing your meth install and watching my intake etc all apart and going together I decided that I should do the aquamist install on mine as well. Ya know, since there in there It was the wife's idea who came with me to check on the car. If I recall you added meth when your wife went with u last also. Not sure when the wifeys talked but it worked out as planned I figured will all the heat issues I have been having it would make sense to try this also. How have your temps been? It hasn't exactly been hot lately but was curious.

I love my meth kit. It kicks in when needed and doesn't spray unnecessarily. The tank positioning in the hatch was awesome. I need to hook up my uprev cable to log water temps, but I have a feeling they are pretty cool. Highest my oil temps have gotten are 220 with some flogging and weather in the high 90's. I'm thinking for track days, twin 25's may have been a better idea, but we'll see. During warmups, with the 9.5 quarts of oil, it takes a good 10 minutes of the car just sitting there for the oil to warm up. Wife wanted the car to be reliable in the heat, so yeah, she said, do what you think is best.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote