View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 01:44 PM   #238 (permalink)
2011 Nismo#91
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowly
2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
The sad part is that no one came to the rescue after the guy started smashing window with his helmet, what happened to common decency? Everyone is too busy with taking photos and videos. If I have to, the range rover is going back in reverse, bikers must not realize their human chain link is no used against a range rover.
Rescue?? Why, we gotta record this **** and post it on YouTube for people to link and start threads that go for 16 pages =P

It's a gang of people, I don't think any one person or even a few people would have made a difference. But your right, people should have done something.

The Boondock Saints-
"Monseigneur: And I am reminded on this holy day of the sad story of Kitty Genovese. As you all may remember, long time ago almost 30 years ago. This poor soul cried out for help time and time again, but no person answered her calls. Though many saw, no one so much as called the police. They all just watched as Kitty was being stabbed to death in broad daylight. They watched as her assailant walked away. Now, we must all fear evil men. But, there is another kind of evil which we must fear most … and that is the indifference of good men!
Connor: [as the brothers exit the church] I do believe the Monseigneur's finally got the point.
Murphy: Aye."
2011 Nismo#91 is offline   Reply With Quote