View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 12:40 PM   #210 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I don't hate bikers, but the minority gives a bad name to the majority...
I usually get out of the way of cunty drivers or bikers or whatever. I even pull to the left if I'm in a carpool lane and let them pass if I see them coming.

At the same time IF THESE are the facts:
Driver accidentally, maybe even purposely cuts off a biker.
Bikers get pissed
Bikers brake check the car
Driver hits biker due to brake check
Bikers all stop enclosing driver

If we ASSUME all those to be true, as soon as my door handle was pulled and the first fist was thrown at my window to break it...
I would have done EXACTLY the same as the driver... And having the wife and 2 year old in the car (in my mind) gives him all the more right to do so.

Hell, if it was me, if I could think fast enough, I'd try to mow down the maximum number of bikers to avoid them coming after me after. And god knows I wouldn't let traffic stop me. For my baby's life, I'd ram other cars, run lights, and do whatever. If I get boxed in by traffic, put that bítch in reverse.
ESPECIALLY after they broke his window. Sorry. ALLLLLLLL bets are off.

I'll go to jail to save my baby. I hope most if not all of you would do the same.
Exactly. The moment they attempt to gain entry to my vehicle, it becomes a self defense situation in my mind. I am experiencing a reasonable fear of injury or death. He's not opening my door to give me a back rub.