View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 11:56 AM   #180 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ10PG View Post
I don't know if you've already mentioned but just curious Red_Zed. What would you have done in that situation?
It depends on what specifically happened, but I would not use deadly force in a situation where there was no other way to escape.

Backing up a bit, I would not be in that situation. I avoid states that do not allow for full use of a self-defense, so I would likely not be driving in NY in the first place.

If I came across a group of bikers taking up two lanes, I would move over to the right lane...because squids like that generally signal trouble. Legally not required, but the smart way to avoid conflict. If the accident was unavoidable and all that, I'd pull over and call the cops with the passenger taking a video recording in case things got messy.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote