View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:07 AM   #107 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Exactly. And legally, he shouldn't have been there anyway since he didn't have a license.
Driving without a license is insufficient to characterize someone as being at fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
It goes way beyond association. It was active participation in reckless behaviors that endangered others. Apparently you haven't seen the videos from earlier in the day when the riders were doing wheelies in heavy traffic and veering over into oncoming traffic. I'm assuming (not a legal opinion) they didn't stop when they got near the RR. When you do dangerous ****, you sometimes get hurt. Ie, if you fuque with the bull, you get the horn.
I've seen some. I haven't seen anything where the rider in question was engaged (though I'd appreciate a link). And, such behaviors are not relevant to the case in question. Whether or not someone drives like a jerk is largely irrelevant to the facts of the situation. There's also the question of the driver's a priori knowledge.

Unless they went out that day planning to treat annoying drivers like that, you would have a tough time sticking him with the behaviors of the group.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote