Thread: MN Z owners...
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 05:57 PM   #349 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRBCelica View Post
Im trying to pick up a 370z sometime before snow fall or spring. Is there anything you guys recommend I should look for? Also let me know if you guys see any around town.
TBH, stay patient. I looked for my Nismo for about 5-6 months. I looked through almost every state of Craigslist, ebay, autotrader, and cars.com atleast once or twice a week up until I found the perfect deal.

I was in negotiations for quite some time w/ a few that I still held out for. Its very much worth sticking to your guns until the perfect situation comes up.

Not sure how picky you are with where the car has been driven, and if you plan to drive it year-round? If so, then obviously don't purchase a Z from around here. I was lucky and found one in Ohio that literally had been driven one summer there(1800 miles), and was purchased from a North Carolina dealership which the car had never been titled previously(Test vehicle by Motorweek magazine, with a break-in up until 5k miles)
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote