View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #82 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I recently bought the Password JDM cooling plate from Fred Beans Parts. The fit is way off. Not even close. Customer service is non existent. Fred Beans gave me several ways to contact Password JDM and not one response from them.

I will post up photos of the issue.
I finally got a response from them on Friday. I had to follow up my original email twice and threaten to file a claim before they took the time to respond. He said they've been flooded with emails and just saw mine.

I sent them pictures of the fitment and asked for a better mold or refund. Let's see what happens.