View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 09:18 AM   #81 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I recently bought the Password JDM cooling plate from Fred Beans Parts. The fit is way off. Not even close. Customer service is non existent. Fred Beans gave me several ways to contact Password JDM and not one response from them.

I will post up photos of the issue.
I've heard of issues with fitment, but always hoped they would get their act together. I really want to buy some of these soon. This is really our only option, less getting the oem plate wrapped in CF, which may be the best alternative. Are there fitment issues with the compartment covers as well?