View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 09:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thermostatic Sandwich Plate Question

I am looking at getting a thermostatic sandwich plate for my oil cooler but just have a quick question. I currently have a relocated filter plate on the car which has a single line running over to the oil filter. Then from there line runs out of the relocated oil filter and to the cooler then back around to the relocation plate on the engine.

The purpose of the plate is to limit flow to the cooler under colder conditions. I am concerned about the thermostatic plate stopping flow to the oil filter. Would the thermostatic plate have to be installed between the relocation plate and the engine? If that is the case I am not sure I will have enough room to do this.

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks

Mitch
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html

Last edited by Mitco39; 09-27-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote