View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 07:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I will add my two cents to the conversation as I am in agreement with Roy. I have a similar setup as the OP except I don't have an after market CAI. When considering all the options and not spending money where I didn't need too, I put my money into ART Pipes and M370 Manifold. I chased tq since the hp gains are not really usable unless running at the top end. If you look at others signature lines or treads they may get another 10whp but they will have almost that same number less in tq. Anyway, it really is about what makes you happy...that's why I decide to go FI and I'm sure there will be something else to want after that! LOL
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote