View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #294 (permalink)
Cbtech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Cbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10MPlayer View Post
I'm a big doof is what I am. I thought it was Sept. 28. It was raining Saturday and I was pretty sure it was a week away so I didn't even double check. I wanna meet some of you folks. Let's try again before the rainy season gets here. I was just driving Highway 49 today on my day off, looking around for photo ops. There are a million wineries around Plymouth. Maybe we could meet in Placerville and drive over to Plymouth for some wine tasting. Most of the wineries have bistros where we could stop, share a bottle of wine, and have a little lunch. Now is the wine crush season so the smell of the grape is definitely in the air. Yum. Once again, sorry I missed it.
Yeah man would have been great to get a roadster out there. We beat the rain by about 30 mins throughout the run which was awesome since it kept most people off the hwy. I would be down to set up another run in 2 weeks if it involved some twisties and a little spirited driving.