View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 09:40 PM   #266 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

21SEP: Unfortunately vids have to wait till next weekend... Ran out of time in my day.

22SEP: Wife drove it today while I was out of town. She's loving the power. I think she is power hungry, now she wants her car to be fast like mine. The pulley still squealed when cold, but she said she only noticed it when she started to drive and only for a few blocks. I had a C4 trying to bother me, I put a few school busses between us with out much effort. Random Bmw's and Audi's revved on me till they heard my BPV hissing at them. They no longer felt it a good idea. There were a few broken Honda necks with youngins eyeraping the car. Probably trying to figure out what is hiding under the bonnet. Car garages force me to roll down the windows and go hooning to see how many alarms I can get to go off. I'm still trying to pin point rasp or drone, but I haven't heard or felt any. The pitch changes from low and deep to high around 4-5k rpm. It's so deep I can feel it in my chest when I press the gas, but it doesn't give me a headache at any rpm. There is no raspy tinny sound that I can hear, but sounds close to it as it starts climbing past the mid range. Ill post vids and new dynos when I get back home.

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 09-24-2013 at 10:19 PM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote