View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 08:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimc View Post
2012 Rays, no issues yet - now just wish I could find a easy way to clean the lug nut holes.

BTW, with the Sonax there is still a bit of scrubbing to do and then a final wipe.

Jim
Thanks Jim. I continued to search last night and it seems that scrubbing is a must for most safe wheel cleaning products(sonax, griots, etc.) I would like to see the results with only spraying the wheel cleaner and then pressure washing them, as unfortunately a gas station pressure washer is what i use to wash my car. Either way, i always follow up with soap and water, but wanted a wheel cleaner to remove that top coat of dirt, brake dust, tar, etc.
P's_Z is offline   Reply With Quote