View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 12:35 AM   #105 (permalink)
Denny McLain
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 96CE hotrod
Denny McLain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
^
pretty sharp for a tongue-in-cheek comment
The last post obviously was not tongue in cheek by any means. Something just plain doesn’t add up nor feel quite right... so, no thanks Homes. In the beginning however, very much tongue in cheek as the genuine interest to go to their facility was legit and bewildering as somehow couldn't click asking very, very simple questions. You tell me…..Asking what kind of dyno do have is somehow difficult or inappropriate?..??

The AccessPort is already paid for (neat little gadget) and appeared last dyno session to finally begin to effect the Fuel/Air tune so we’ll run with what we have. Next tuning session we’ll go a little deeper playing more with the timing which so far has eluded me with a mysterious mind of its own as the Accessport appears to not affect it to date.

We'll see what Cobb what has done to further progress the software in addition to my ability to figure out how to effectively affect and find the best timing. If not.... It’s pretty close and N/A tuning does not grow giant bean stalks, its inching along. Don't let anyone BS you differently, “Pro Tuner” or not.
Denny McLain is offline   Reply With Quote