Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 05:28 PM   #854 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
What do I know ,I did mine that way and I work in a body shop

This is main reason why I don't post that much on the forum ,I give correct advice and I'm told I'm wrong.

Do it any way you like my lights you great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Relax brother everyone thinks what they know is best. Nothing wrong with that either. We are all proud of what we do, how we do it, and the path that got us there.

I think this is just a misunderstanding anyway. He is trying to remove all the old paint and there is a lot of it. He plans on trying your method on a new set of lights not some that have been done multiple times already like mine. We have been talking in PM's also he likes your method.

I have learned a lot from your posts Baer dont be stingy Also dont freak out if people disagree its human nature.

Holy crap, tell someone thank you and they are right and they **** all over you! Rob your translation was spot on, I had too much clear coat on these lights. I did use oven cleaner to get the clear coat off and soda blasted to get the primer and base off. They are almost ready, spent today sanding smooth. I need smooth out the dimples tomorrow and should have them painted by tomorrow night. Anyways here is an updated pic:

Baer if you want to talk 760-207-4684, I'm not an email/PM kinda guy any recommendations just call.

Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote