View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wheel cleaner for '13 sport package wheels

Wanted to know what '13 owners with sport package are using to clean their wheels. Ive seen that sonax is favored around here but have not heard anyone using it for these wheels. Saw griots wheel cleaner and that also caught my eye, but havent seen it used on these wheels either. I ask this because so far ive been using just soap and water for the wheels and even though they still have agood shine to them, they dont look THAT clean anymore. Also, what works well for removing tar from the wheels? Ive used WD40 before cheaper wheels but not sure if its safe to use on my '13 SP wheels. Completely terrified of ruining these wheels. Thanks in advance.
P's_Z is offline   Reply With Quote