View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

I understand that you are not bashing me. I did not take it that way. I appreciate the input. That's why I am asking. GetYourWheels was one source and another shop I talked to was the other. If you have some good reasons for me to stay away, I am here to listen.

From what I been able to research both are low pressure cast and both are made in Taiwan. The Vossens are slightly heavier. I don't track. I don't do shows. So I am not looking for the lightest, most expensive wheel in the world. Just looking for a certain look.

I had RS Limited Mase on my Celica for 12 years, which I believe is even cheaper made then the two above mentioned wheels, and I did not have a single issue with them. I liked how they looked.

Last edited by cooltoy; 09-20-2013 at 12:30 PM.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote