View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:07 AM   #2234 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Great shot Eric!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
that's a nice looking shot Luna! The red contrasts well against the background and the composition is great
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10MPlayer View Post
No need to apologize for the shot. It's nice and clear. A good photo doesn't need much post processing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCharlie View Post
Very nice! Good lines and good lighting!
Thanks everyone
I think my tastes have changed quite a bit since I took that shot. I do love the composition and angle. I was laying on my stomach for the shot.
On the other hand, I know I really amped up the colour, contrast, and sharpness to the point of being unrealistic. I probably could have stood to open it a bit more to soften the background, but being that I was probably shooting on "the green square", that's what the camera gave me.
It's noisy as all hell, and we won't even talk about the piece of crap, non-focusing Tamron lens I had on the front of my 10D

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote