View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #8130 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Man, I come home, and Im playing with my dog Nismo, and I notice she had a couple flees on her, so took some tweezers and killed about 5 of them, washed my bed sheets, and washed Nismo with lemon dish detergent, then reapplied the frontline plus.

Any thoughts on completely killing them. I think she's getting them from outside.
Frontline is spread by the use of your pets natural body oils. Unfortunately, by bathing Nismo first (especially with a dish detergent) it may likely take several days for it to properly spread throughout Nismo's coat. If you had used another product, such as Advantage perhaps it would have been more effective.

Of course, I'm not suggesting that Frontline isn't an excellent product (it's a great product) it just works differently.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub