Thread: MN Z owners...
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #315 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
Oh yeah. 13 hours on the road yesterday including the last three in the rain on the way back! TOTALLY changes the look from the front. Absolutely worth the money and the trip. Arrvaxx's BCZRCCR Build Journal

Also, I found out that I have a Stillen exhaust! Haha.

Going to put that up for sale.
Wait, you DROVE TO CHICAGO JUST TO SWAP THE HEADLIGHTS? You = Crazy!!!!!! LOL! Woulda been cheaper just to ship them! Not a bad road trip in the Z though I guess, but dang that's a long drive in one day. I cringe every time I drive down there for a show, and that's staying there 2-3 days.

Headlights look great though Brian! Kinda funny about the exhaust?? I thought your car was a biiiit loud for being OEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutflush24 View Post
Hey you MN 370 fellers...
What, if any, aftermarket seats are you running? I'm pondering corbeau LG1's for the lower bottom cushion sides but would like your thoughts.

What do you have? And if you're in the cities could I take a peek?

Thanks, Nick
Hey Nick, have you made it to one of our Sonic meets every other Friday?? Next one is on the 4th!

Not many of us have aftermarket seats, so I can't vouch much for this. I've sat in Status and Bride seats. Both are very snug...but definitely preferred the Bride.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote