View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #45 (permalink)
Mishimoto
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
Mishimoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by derraj06 View Post
So as an update. I have not received any I rings from the company.

In fairness I did inform the Brand Ambassador Tyler that I would not be keeping their product on my car. I have received a replacement from Z1 and it will be going on the car tomorrow morning. I have not received any communication from them since.

The shop put another slightly smaller o ring in the car and fired the engine. It will run but it needs more monitoring to know what's going on.

I should have the part tomorrow along with the full report from the dealer. I will post pictures of the part before it gets shipped back to amazon.

My guess is it was a misassembly at their factory and I would be cautious of trusting it is assembled correctly in the future. I probably should have taken it apart to inspect it but instead I chose to install the part how it came out of the box.
I apologize for any miscommunication regarding this shipment. I had a chance to review the email string between you and our Customer Service rep Pat, and we did not ship these out next day air. These were mailed out via USPS on Monday, 9/9. Since we shipped these directly from our main office in Delaware, you should have received them by now. If you would like, I would be happy to re-ship these O-rings to you via FedEx, so we can provide a tracking number.

Thanks,
Tyler