View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 01:31 AM   #114 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 122554 View Post
Keep a pair of the spats for me. I'll be in Dubai on the 25th!
Along with the lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whtfairladyz View Post
If the fenders looked like those in Ron's photo shop, I would be interested in them. Otherwise they look off in my opinion. Ron's photoshop looks more like a JGTC race car.
Sorry man only for custom orders somethign similar to that, maybe in later at some stage we will try to offer but nothing for sure as I said earlier would need people to buy the side skirts as well and then shipping of both not sure how many of you will be ready for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Yeah, we understand it's not cost effective when demand is not too high. No biggie.

Is the mystery rear fender item something that you can add later? Are the rear spats separate from the diffuser or is it all one piece? I don't mind separate as long as they fit nicely, saves on shipping too.
Yes it will be for all Zs and added on stock or modified.

For spats they are separate pieces all together but once installed its flush with both diffusers, so now either we ship the diffuser alone or with spats shipping wont go up.

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote