View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

The clutch pedal feels normal, which is weird. The car will start both in and out of gear. But when it starts in gear it doesnt matter if I push the clutch in or not the car will move forward and start.

I have tried to use the starter to break loose the clutch by throwing it in 4th gear and then cranking over the engine, but it just held the starter. I have also tried going out in 2nd gear and slamming on the brakes with the clutch pressed in to try and free it with no luck. It just stalls the engine.

I am going to give Zspeed a call and see if Joe has any suggestions on what is going on.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote