View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post

This weekend I decided that I needed some things to do to pass the time so...a Z1 Premium Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit, Z1 Stainless Steel Clutch Line, and Z1 370Z Hood Struts are on their way.

Lastly...I'm still on the fence about the front. I love the Fujimura so much but am concerned that it is too agressive and honestly, I question if that much open space at the front, like the Stillen, is a benefit or drag creator. I don't need to decide until next year but I'm the kind of person that likes a plan!

You sure do keep busy w/ the mods-a-comin' don't you!? Love it!! Just glad I get to see this beast locally!

As for the front, keep in mind the size of the intercooler that comes w/ the FI kit is one of the largest intercoolers, so your worry about "drag" shouldn't be a worry at all, the entire hole in the bumper will just be that more "bling" for the sexy intercooler!!!
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote