View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 03:11 AM   #21 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Lets break it down, power steering fluid doesn't boil for 99% of users, oil doesn't get to 260+ for 99% of users, and brake fluid doesn't boil for 99% of users.
The "oil cooler" and brake fluid "upgrades" were done YEARS after the car was released, and mainly due to bad press, and the bad press for the brake fluid and pads was from 2009!
They make cars for the 99%, not the 1% who are very aggressive drivers or who are more comfortable taking a long banking right at like 50MPH with 3-5 gallons of the tank left of a 19 gallon tank.
This.
I usually fill up around 3 dots, but I have taken to 1 a few times (not proud of that) and I have never had an issue with fuel starvation. If you drive like an F1 driver, then don't go below half to 1/4 of a tank. Simple as that. It is a 19 gallon tank after all.
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote