View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 04:54 PM   #700 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddvette9 View Post
Hey Joe my friend wants you to do his headlights but he is only available on weekends. do you have any openings coming up before october. He is a really good guy and has cash ready!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothario View Post
whos doing what to what headlights? is this going to be a mod i must have? lol
Fellas, sorry I missed this. Look in my photo album http://www.the370z.com/members/nut_n_much-albums.html and you can see a few I have done.. This Sat LadZ is getting her's done up with G35 lense conversion and dual halo's and set of fresh springs all around... Feel free to come by and check out the process. PM me and I'll send you the address and gate code..

Kelly's are drying and Mr&Mrs new XB Halo's just came in, waiting on pain REA match and demon eye LED's. Gonna knock this one out of the ball park!!!!
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote