View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #2178 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10MPlayer View Post
So I got interested in HDR (High Dynamic Resolution) photography and just bought the software. Here's my first effort. It's a combination of 3 bracketed shots taken near sunset. I made a mistake and set the bracketing to +3 0 -3 stops. The software suggests +2 0 -2 bracketing. But nevertheless, I like it. I'll upload a color shot of the same scene when I get one ready. It's a nice effect. It lightens up the shadows and really makes the highlights pop.

That pic has a nice feel to it.
I actually just started playing with HDR myself this weekend. The two pics above were run through the HDR Pro plug-in in Photoshop Cs5. I only went +/-1 stop.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote