View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 10:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

The piping on the Berk is not stock in size. It's 2.5" true dual cat back exhaust with an X-Pipe...same size as FI's piping set up. The difference is the rears. FI has the two canisters while Berk has more of the stock look similar to the Invidia & Stillen design. Both are great sounding exhausts. As you can tell by Tony's huge customer listings FI is preferred by majority of the masses and rightfully so as it is a great exhaust....but so is the Berk. It all comes down to your preference. Berk pipes if I'm not mistaken hang just as low at that low point towards the rear as the FI's. As far as weight reduction goes I recall someone stating that the F. I. exhaust is lighter than the Berk, but I don't know how true this is.

Both Berk and F.I. haven't had any clearance issues with their exhausts granted that your Z is not Slammed Dunked!!!! Stock height or a mild drop should not pose any clearance issues. You can't go wrong with either one as they are both exceptionally better than the stock set up. HP and Sound wise.
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote