Thread: Black Cherry
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuct View Post
guess black rose id our black cherry in the US..

PICS OF NEW COLOR ON A COUPE!!!! LET SEEE EM!!!
Ya, they like to switch things up a bit here. Daytime running lights, vehicle immobilizers, fog lamps, colours....

As for the coupe shot, you will not see one on the streets for at least two weeks. That is when the first shipments are supposed to hit from Japan. And that's if anyone ordered one in Cherry sight unseen. I ordered mine in Carbon cuz I did not know what the Cherry (Black Rose) would like like in person. After seeing the roadster close-up, I am happy to change my order. Dealer is less than impressed, ,but I warned him things might change with me placing an order sight unseen in August.... lol
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote